Thursday, March 5, 2009

Booooo Jason Mesnick

I have a confession to make. Bachelor is one one of my favorite T.V. shows. After this week of 5 hrs. of the bachelor I am very frustrated and angry with the "bachelor" Jason Mesnick. He is a complete idiot according to Shell and I, if you didn't watch the show Monday night, you missed everything. Jason proposed to Melissa

It seemed like the match made in heaven. I had been hoping for this since the beginning of the show. Later on in the show we had the "After the final rose" part where the moron(Jason) broke up with Melissa and chose Molly (Who won't be shown becaues i'm so angry with her for taking him back.) Seriously what an Idiot!
Picture of Idiot!!

Shell and I hope he never gets married!
If you missed all of the Bachelor follow this link to view the season!
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index?pn=index
The only good news about the week of the bachelor is that Jillian next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a similar post to this show. I am not happy with this so-called nice guy. Who would have thought of this soap opera outcome 'eh?

Michelle..how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

After that stunt on the Bachelor finale, i'm surprised Jason ended up with anybody

Salt City Dance said...

Clayton - Are you sure you're straight? I guess that's an unfair question considering you are married and going to be a daddy. I guess you just take after our daddy and you like the "chick shows".

Amber Madsen said...

SORRY, but I will have to disagree!! I totally wanted Jason to get with Molly! I was cheering the whole time during the break-up! I also hope that if it's right they get married, but it makes me happy to hear everyone elses HATE for this man, funny funny!