Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby and Prank

So I know that I am lame. For some reason, certain things have become more funny lately. Here is one that I got a great kick out of. I wrote on toilet paper with a permanent marker and then stuck the toilet paper in the toilet. Then Clayton used that toilet. I thought it was really funny. Here is a picture!



It is supposed to be like BOO!

Anyway, we found out on Monday that we are having a BOY! We are very excited about it. When they did all the measuring to see if my due date was right, everything matched the original date of August 10 by size, except for the boy's head! The size of the head said the due date was 6 days earlier! Have any of you seen Clayton's head? I'm not really excited for that to come out! Hopefully he'll grow into his head!

9 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

Congratulations you guys! We ar so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny! Luckily our baby doesn't have Joe's head...but she does have his feet! I'm pretty sure she's a mens size 9 about now.

Amber Madsen said...

AWESOME prank!! Congrats on your baby BOY!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a cute little boy, we'll have to get our kids together!! Good Luck with the BIG head!! You'll make it!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog background. Very boyish. Congratulations on having a boy. I loved having a boy 1st. I am so excited for you guys and Michelle, I hope you are feeling good. :)

welovebees said...

Isn't it fun! We are both having boys. I love the ultra sound part... and I love that we are 2 days apart.

Eli and Candace said...

Michelle - I think you've lost your mind!!! I thought for sure Clayton would have done that prank - not you. What has pregnancy done to your mind girl? You can probably get some sympathy from my mom for the size of your baby's head.

Nate&Bobbi said...

You are such a need Michelle! But I love you! Jackson just got done with his 9 month doctor appt. And he is off the charts his head is so big. The doctor measured 4 times and then measured me and Nates. He is sending Jackson to a Nurologist just to make sure everything is alright. Anyway, I still haven't seen cute tummy pics. Get on that girl!

Unknown said...

haha, i actually find that joke pretty funny and could totally see myself doing it! Congrats on the boy!! hopefully his head really isn't as big as they think !

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Haha!! My kids all have huge noggins. I feel for your concern. It still cracks me up at well-child check-ups when they say; "Well, his head has always been off the charts. Nothing to worry about I guess..."