Friday, December 12, 2008

Picture Tag


The rule is I'm suppose to find the 6th folder in my pictures folder and then select the 6th picture in that folder and post about it. Here is the interesting part, alot of people were part of this picture and lets see how truly memorable it was for all of you who were there. Take a guess as to what is going on and where we were at. I'll be very sad if Rachel and Ethan can't guess correctly. Now take a guess and look at the comments I've posted to get the correct answer. Be sure to look at the post before this about the FIRE.

3 comments:

The Berg's said...

This was the night of June 14th 2006. It was our wedding dinner at Spaghetti Mammas in Sandy. If you've forgot about it apparently we didn't make that good of an impression but I'm sure everyone can remember when my mother-in-law (Susan Knutti) told Michelle to "forget the damn bear." That was awesome.

Steve and Carlie said...

I wasn't there because I had 13 day old babies, that made me feed them all day long! I think I was promised a dinner there after my girls got older though.

Nate&Bobbi said...

Of Course I thought right off the bat that it was Spaghetti Mammas. I thought that was the coolest place for a wedding dinner. Way yummy!