Monday, October 22, 2007

ABOUT TIME


For those of you who know our friends Ross and Gina Quigley, they finally got married last Wednesday and we are so happy for them. Despite the cooler temperatures and the rain it made for an awesome day. They have been dating for a long time now and we are happy to see that they took the jump. The wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple and the reception was at the Gallivan Center. After helping them with the reception, Michelle and I are thinking about going into the wedding planning business. It was funny because Michelle and I and other friends helped with the reception and stuff. The next day at work, a lady came up to me and asked, "Do you work at the Gallivan Center?" and I didn't put two and two together and didn't really understand why she would be asking me that, so I said "no, why do you ask" and she said "well I saw you there last night and you were cleaning and checking everything so I just figured you were working." So how funny is that? All and all it was an awesome wedding and I hope Gina and Ross would say the same. We expect payment soon. We're happy for you guys.

Congrats.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I talked to Shannon last night and she said that you were looking at my blog. I knew you must have one because only bloggers look at other peoples blogs. It is fun to see what you too are up too. love ya