Sunday, August 23, 2009

Early Start

No need to call DCFS daddy is just trying to get his son used to his future career. I figure the younger he starts, the sooner he gets his first hole in one. Tanner also told me his short term goal is to not only beat Grandpa at golf but to beat daddy as well.


Cousin Jill & Devin were kind enough to further his golf career by letting him chill in their golf carts for a couple of minutes. He really is driving the cart, trust me.


River Oaks golf course at 10 days old. Tanner already has 2 years experience on Tiger Woods. Dad really thinks he enjoyed it.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey we are so glad to see the cutie, but come on golf already give the guy a break.... Glad to know Mom is great and Dad well he is a Dad only not yet,becuase he needs to get the getting up thing down. I trained the kids to call for Dad, so I wouldn't lose more sleep. Remember if Mom ain't happy ...you know the rest. Love you two and the newbie. Melanie and Matthew. Thanks for the mail, this is all new and pretty cool.

Judy Berg said...

I don't feel comfortable with you letting your 2 week old drive a golf cart. Besides chances are he's going to want to come to my dance class over your golf lessons! HA HA

Lindsey said...

He is soooo cute! How are you doing Michelle? Getting any sleep?

Amber Madsen said...

AWESOME, I love it!!

Sally said...

Heard about your cute son! So glad for you guys. I love all the hair.

Andrew and Heather said...

Hey guys he is so cute I hope you are all doing well, we miss you guys too! We will be back in 12 weeks then we can do something and meet your cute guy! Andrew is also jealous he wants someone to take golfing!

welovebees said...

That is so cute - my husband made me hit balls at the driving range 9 months pregnant to get my son started... But I haven't let him take the little guy to the course yet.