Monday, August 18, 2008

Update, Update, Update

Oh the joys of tile. I feel like I'm getting high, maybe it is the beautiful pink stuff I put down on the floor this evening. Oh well, If Michelle and I die in our sleep someone please sue the company that makes this pink stuff. That will most likely me the cause of death. Anyways, a couple of points of advice I've learned since we started this project.
1. If the man is doing the most of the job he should send his wife on a nice vacation with friends or family so as to not drive her crazy.
2. if the woman is doing the job she should just hire someone out so that it is done properly, because the husband is too stupid to do it correctly.
3. Don't sniff too much of the pink stuff.
4. Make sure your family/friends are ready to help. (Luckily I'm good in that area.)
5. Dont sniff too much of that pink stuff.
5. Don't sniff too much of tat pink stuff.
Anyways no one is allowed over until were done,(unless you are helping ofcourse) but we hope to have it done and finished by Saturday. (now that will be a holy day for me.
) Anyways peace out.
Sorry no pictures for now because I'm too stupid to figure out how to do it.
Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey! What is your email address? I am setting our blog to private!