Sunday, August 10, 2008

Relaxing Summer?? Not!!!!!!!!!!!! Linolium SUCKS.

Michelle and I got a little excited this week and decided to rip our house apart. For anyone who has ripped up linolium from concrete you need not read on, because you feel my pain. We have decided to tile the laundry room and 2 bathrooms. On Friday night for our date night we went to our lovely home depot and purchased this tile.
As mentioned before we bought it at Home Depot, we don't own a truck of any kind so you guessed it we brought all that tile home in the Corolla!!!!!!!!!

Now we won't be done with this job for a while because our good friends that are kind enough to help us lay the tile are getting a tile saw from Richfield this weekend and then we can start laying down some tile. We are excited for that day because it has only been 2 days and we are sick of living in this type of place.


So don't expect to be invited to our house any time soon. Good news though Michelle is off track in a week and I go back to school in 2 weeks. Also I pulled a G.P.A. of 3.3 this last semester. Have fun.

2 comments:

J McQuivey said...

way to get down and dirty Clayton, I'm impressed. Just kidding I knew you could do it. I bet it will turn out awsome. See you soon.

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

Way to go with the 3.3. You should go get your MBA while you are still young and smart.