Thursday, February 7, 2008

SUCCESS!!!!!!


I am so happy to report that the child known as Hellion in former blogs is being removed from my class!! When we come back on track in March, she will no longer make my days dreadful! Unfortunately my principal does not have balls and has decided to just move Hellion into my friend's class. This makes me feel horrible inside, but there is nothing I can do about it. I have taken all I can from this Hellion and now it is time for me to actually enjoy my job. It is a bittersweet success, but I am glad that this ordeal is finally over!

4 comments:

Andrew and Heather said...

Hooray!!!

Erika said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you (sad for the other teacher) but so happy for you. What a relief! I have a few that I wish I could ship off!

Anonymous said...

get a life

Unknown said...

Hey!! It was great seeing you guys yesterday! We run into you at the most random places :) We need to get together for dinner or something..?? Here is our blog: mcquiveys.blogspot.com