Sunday, July 11, 2010

California!

Clayton had the vacation of a lifetime this year. He won a raffle for tickets to the US Open in Pebble Beach. He and his dad walked miles upon miles following golf's greatest players. (Michelle wasn't invited to the tournament due to her desire to heckle a certain player with comments like, "You owe me money!" and "I changed my voicemail like you said I should!") They did not allow cameras so unfortunately there are no pictures of this once in a lifetime day. However, I'm told we will go back just so Clayton can play that course. The rest of our vacation days were filled with the beach, the aquarium, San Fransisco and a visit with an amazing aunt! Here are some pictures of the beach and San Fransisco. (There will be more to come of the other fun things!)

Lombard Street
Tanner spent a lot of time in the car...
Downtown San Fran



Coit Tower


Loving the beach

Loving Grandma


The water was pretty cold




4 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Tim is reading this over my shoulder...and I'm pretty sure he's jealous :). That's awesome Clayton was able to do that! Tim's dream in life was to go to a Duke basketball game at Cameron Indoor stadium. I gave him airplane tickets to North Carolina for the first birthday he had after we were married. Mark took care of the tickets to the game. He was so surprised! Our men and their need for sports! I'm glad Clayton was able to fulfill one of his dreams too! :)

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big Tanner is getting! Looks like a great vacation!

Marissa said...

Your trip looks like it was super fun!!! Tanner is getting so big! He's adorable!

Carlee said...

How fun!! Tanner is so cute :)