Monday, November 17, 2008

And the oscar goes to????

This past weekend Michelle, Candace, Eli, Paul & Tamara Morton and myself of course went to HSM 3. For those of you who aren't hip enough to know what HSM 3 means it is High School Musical 3.

Michelle is extremely embarrassed by me for wanting to go see this movie, she thinks it is meant for 13 year old girls. Well I may not be 13 and I don't think I'm a girl but this movie was pretty good. Who wouldn't want to go to a high school where everyone is singing and dancing and having fun. I know, you will all make fun of me for liking this movie but you will all be fools when they win the oscar for movie of the year. In such crappy times everyone should go see this movie and enjoy it. And picture yourself as Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez. (I was Troy Michelle was Gabriella). Michelle don't delete this post.

10 comments:

Justin said...

Oh Troy, I think you are so sexy. I just want to sing songs with you!!!

Ross Quigley said...

I can't believe that you are a High School Musical fan, disgusted.

The Olsen's said...

We don't have to picture ousrselves being Gabriella and Troy. Just look at our blog and you will see! Haha! Loved the movie too, by the way!-Danielle

The Olsen's said...

We don't have to picture ourselves being Gabriella and Troy. Just look on our blog and you will see! Haha! Loved the movie too, by the way! -Danielle

Eli and Candace said...

My favorite line from your post, "Michelle don't delete this post". HA HA HA

My favorite line from HSM 3 "Your crazy wildcat"

PS - Sorry Eli farted and the whole row felt it...at least no one smelt it!

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

I have not even seen HSM one,or two. Frankly, I did not even know there was a three!!

I'm old. Darn old.

Nickessa said...

Don't be embarrased about High School Musical...that's awesome! We just wanted to say hi from your buddies Nick and Tessa Pearson.

Ben said...

What?! I can't believe I just saw this post from you... I don't think I can talk to you anymore.

Unknown said...

Best post of all time.

Stefanie Miller said...

I'm glad Michelle didn't delete this post. That was funny! Merry Christmas, Bergs! Sorry I never sent you any newsletters. I stopped writing them. I'll send them to you if I ever write one again.