Thursday, September 4, 2008

Storage Queen


My (Michelle) mom is the storage queen! She has an entire wall of toilet paper in the basement bathroom. Clayton and I have never bought toilet paper for ourselves in our two and a half years of marriage. I decided the other day that I would pull from the older side of the shelf, just to see what I could find.



Yes, that is an advertisement on the package to get a t-shirt for the 1992 Olympics! I couldn't believe it. (We'll see if it falls apart as we use it...)
At least we know who to go to when that big earthquake comes!
I love my mom and thanks to her for setting the example of storage and being prepared. (and thanks for buying all my toilet paper!)

4 comments:

welovebees said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!!! I love it, and your mom!!!

The Shumway Family said...

Don't open the old ones. I want to sell them on E-bay!

Eli and Candace said...

You guys should see if you can still get that T-Shirt!!

Bethany said...

Hey there guys...

This is hilarious, by the way. My mom is the same way. I get a little nervous with some of the stuff packed away in her basement. And I love that you have never bought TP for yourselves. Way to parent shop!