Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's Over!

I am so happy to report that it is now officially my summer! I am so happy to be done with school. As many of you already know, I am no longer a first grade teacher! I get to move up to second grade! I was not excited about this at first, but the more I think about it, the more excited I get. The kids will know their lunch number! They can tie their shoes! There will be less pant-wetting! They'll even know where the bathroom is, plus they'll probably already know how to read! WOO-HOO! Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my summer at the pool!

3 comments:

Blass Family said...

Wow michelle it has been a long long time!!!! How are you?

Blass Family said...

That is great that you are doing good! We are great we are busy busy! Nate works for A.b.f freight and I stay home with my kids! I love being a mom it is so rewarding! It is so good to hear from you keep in touch!

Jeff said...

yay for summer! let me know how you like teaching 2nd grade! You will be great, I'm sure.