Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Explanation of the previous blog.

While I was serving in Italy, I served an american branch. One day we decided to have fun while we were on the compound, so my companion and I tried to break into the nuclear arms bunker. Low and behold we were caught and the local newspaper took this picture. Okay as cool as that sounds it didn't happen like that. The guy with the gun is Rian Marshall and his wife was taking the picture. We thought it would be a cool picture and well it turned out to be pretty fun to take the picture. Yes the gun is real, I really was handcuffed, and my companion Elder Burt who will read this blog was about to cry.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Weird. Just kidding...we are excited for you guys to go. Have so much fun!

Sause said...

Thank you for the info. I would stick with the first story, but both are good!