Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zion


Hey Everyone! We got to go to Zion National Park over Easter break. Michelle's family has been going since her mom was a little girl. That's over 60 years! It's quite the tradition. This year, however, no parent's came from our side of the family! It was just the kids...




We had a great time! We hiked up to Weeping Rock, although it is more of a walk not a hike. Most of all, we played in the red sand had a great picnic at the Grotto and visited. AND, Clayton got a killer sunburn on his cute bald head.





Clayton and I took some great pictures that we will put on the photo blog. We had a good time, and we hope you all had a great Easter too!


11 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm way excited you want to do it Michelle! However we would definitely pay you! We would never expect you to do it for free. So you let me know. Michelle don't you love bald return missionaries from Italy :)

Sally said...

I am so glad I got to see all of you. It is so fun that we all go together. Lauren and I just love you and Racheal. To bad Clayton got sunburned. Clara did too.

Unknown said...

Are those fellow Gunnisonites in your pictures?! :) It looked like it, but I couldn't tell for sure....
How fun that you teach Beehives too! We will definitely have to share ideas because I am not so good at being creative sometimes...how many girls do you have in your class?

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys down there. I love the pictures of all of you.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you did photography Michelle! I just saw your photography blog and those are some really beautiful pictures! While on this note...Chris and I need a family picture taken and have been debating who to have take it. would you be so kind? :)

The Shumway Family said...

Can you email me some of those pics? Thanks

Michelle said...

Hey Clayton. You have been tagged. See my blog for instructions.... It sounds like you had fun over Easter. See you at work....

Erika said...

Hey Michelle, we are looking for one first grade teacher next year!!!!

Day by Day Design said...

I am so excited you guys have a blog! Michelle I had no idea you are into photography! THat is great! Hope you dont mind if I add ya to my side bar!

Andrew and Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day!!!

J McQuivey said...

Hey, you guys sound as busy as the rest of us. We have also joined the blogging frenzy and look forward to hearing about all the fun stuff you are up to. We hope to see/hear from you soon.
Jennae McQuivey
jmcquivey.blogspot.com