Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hurray! It is that time of year again where you eat sleep and do absolutely nothing. My favorite time of the year, Christmas. (Except for the fact that it is below freezing outside.) Saturday night we went to a Christmas party where the performer was Michael Ballam and he sang Christmas songs for an hour and a half. It was pretty good. He is a real good singer and very intelligent. We also had an awesome family party with Clayton's mom's side of the family. Every year they get together and have breakfeast together and we had alot of fun. We wish you all a very merry Christmas and a good New Year.

1 comment:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Hi Michelle! Ryan and I were over at the Sevy's tonight when I saw that cute card that Rachel made for Christmas. When I saw that she said that she had a blog, I had to look her up. Wowza! It's a huge cash of blogs. How fun for me! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!