Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Bobcat


Clayton had a very exciting day on Saturday. His sister, Candace and her husband Eli were doing some heavy yard work and they actually let Clayton help them. (He apologizes for ripping up your lawn by "accident.") They rented a Bobcat and they let Clayton drive it a little. Luckily there were other men to help direct him. Anyway, we got most of it taken out. Now we all just have some sore muscles! That's probably good for us though. Clayton had a smile on his face the whole time he was driving as you can kind of see here.

2 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

My title thing is an image that I created in Photo Shop. So that is how that font is there. Do you have Photo Shop? If not email me a picture or whatever you want and I can email you an image or two. I don't care if you copy, but you could make a very cute one yourself.

The Shumway Family said...

maybe you do have that security thing. My first comment looked like it went right up on the blog. Any way when you send me that stuff give me directions so I can make something you like.